Thursday, August 11, 2011

Any activity becomes creative when the doer cares about doing it right, or better

This session from GRUNGE SOUL PROJECT is almost over, so go fast or miss out on a lot of hotness. I know I blogged this top from WAFFLE before, but I just thought it fit this outfit great. I started creating this outfit with the pants from JP DESIGNS, I’ll never grow tired of their gorgeous pants, seriously.
The jacket from D-STYLE is available in a lot of different colors and different styles. You also have the cute and light grunge version. Be prepared to see this jacket pop up on my blog again in the future XD


Details:
Skin: Al vulo! Miha (Peach)
Hair: RAW HOUSE :: Urban Savage 2 (Blacks)
Hairbase: *inkies* Stars shaved hair (Black)
Earrings: Jamman – Black earring red pendant
Piercing: .Pekka. Moist piercing (Old GSP)
Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. Lying Bitch
Tattoo: v3 Tattoo – Love me Hate me
Top: Waffle! Cropped Top (Skully) GSP
Jacket: D-Style – Shirt Jacket (Grungy 05)
Bracelet: *BLITZED* Brutal Cuffs (Old leather black)
Bracelet: ~Pepper~ Bracelet Love Me
Pants: [JP]:dsg. Jeans Tramper (Green)
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Cupcake Madness Tattoo
Shoes: KristicA – Evgeniya ballet (Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment