Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Not A Soul Around


There’s a lot of virtual space in SL. Many folks get to where the other folks are as fast as they can. Others have a few close friends. Still there are those who spend most of their time in SL alone. The isolationists would love this beautiful sim  by Naiman Broome, where I saw not one person from the moment I arrived until the moment I left.  A perfect place to wander around and enjoy the sand and waves. (There is a lot more than just plain sand there, I promise!)
081611b
Jamman is a fairly new jewelry designer on the grid and I like the originality and style of his designs. I look forward to seeing what he comes up with next!
081611a
Dress: DeetaleZ white dress wet
Bikini: *GF* Floral Bikini -green-
Hair: .:ARI:. Messy blacks
Eyes: pc classic - rain at the beach (m) bright
Jewelry: Jamman Double Pendant-green
Location: Las Olas Azules

No comments:

Post a Comment