Monday, August 15, 2011

Sports do not build character, they reveal it


First of all, GAWK <3, I just love this outfit and I adore the prim feet, how cute is that? Second, the nails from STUDIO NAILS, I love the fact that SN also makes nails for handsize 5. Most nails start from size 10, and since my avi is pretty small, it looks like I have giant hands when I get them to size 10. Third, the necklace from JAMMAN, something tells me we’ll see a lot of his accesories in the future XD And fourth, new hair from CATWA! Yummie yummie!


Details:
Skin: Zoul Creations – Sanaa (Light)
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Basma (Espresso – Roots)
Necklace: Jamman – Love Peace vertical Card Sign
Body: Gawk! Porple Sports Body
Nails: SN :: Long Square Poodle Skirt
Legging: Gawk! Purple Sports Leggings
Socks: Gawk! Purple Sports Knee Socks
Poses: Apple Spice – Attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment