Thursday, September 15, 2011

He could have been somebody’s son and I took his heart when I pulled out that gun

‘Man Down’ from Rihanna has been stuck in my head for days now, so I decided to base a look on the song and I like how it turned out. If you wonder were I got the gun from: I’m a CCS player, the gun is in the package you get when you get your meter. Don’t know how to get a meter? IM me inworld and I’ll tp you to one. It’s easy and it’s free … And while you have the meter, you can try out this combat system XD
The new Afromoon collection from JAMMAN as been out since a few days, but I haven’t had the chance to blog it yet. I love these earrings and you can also get the necklace and the bracelet in this designs. Pretty, pretty!
I’m not nearly done with blogging all of the newest DELUSIONS releases, so much yummie stuff XD And yes, this is my second post with ELYGO items. Aren’t they gorgeous? I really love this urban style, which makes me hope that Mari0 will release new stuff very soon.

Details:
Skin: Al vulo! Pollon – Million dollar baby (Peach)
Hair: ::Exile:: Voodoo (Blacks)
Earrings: Jamman – Afromoon earrings (Black & white)
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Vermin
Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. Heartless Bitch
Top: [Elygo] Top Bandana (Black)
Bracer: SiniStyle – Azazel bracers
Gloves: SiniStyle – Taped Fist
Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. Good Girl Gone Bad
Belt: ~Pepper~ Bullet Belt
Pants: {Elygo} Jogging Pant (Black)
Shoes: (r)M – Punk Boots
Poses: love me brutal


No comments:

Post a Comment