Friday, September 16, 2011

Life is an unbroken succession of false situations

I liked this skin when I saw a picture of it, but I really fell in love the minute I put it on. This skin from BARBIEDOLL is different from any other skin I’ve seen and I absolutely adore it. BARBIEDOLL is a new store, but it looks very promising! XD
After the gorgeous baggy pants, PEPPER now released this faun set. I never got myself faun stuff before and I don’t really understand why I never did when I see this. I adore the cute, pink horns <3


Details:
Skin: *BARBIEDOLL* Noona (Tan)
Hair: [LeLutka] Toni (Dark blonde)
Jewellery: Jamman – Afromoon (Black & purple)
Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. Music to my heart
Horns, tail & hooves: ~Pepper~ Faun Set
Top: Belote – Pretty bitch (GSP)
Tattoo: :: YaYo :: Flutter Flower
Belt: !Admiral Spicy! Bag Belt
Pants: [ SAKIDE ] Cordiknit outfit (GSP)
Poses: AUSHKA & CO – Francensca Pose Pack (MSW)

No comments:

Post a Comment