Thursday, July 19, 2012

Liliandra and her Deluxe fingernails Hud - Dot edition

  Did you try the Dot Edition of the Deluxe Fingernails HUD From Jamman jewels ?
 In her post, the supercute Liliandra shows all the textures you can get in this amazing Hud ^^ 
- Jamman Jewels -
[...] OH and let me tell you about the nails I have on today. They are from this new to me place called Jamman Jewels & Accessories and GASP purty nails. I love my nails and this places gets added to my must haves. I ran into the creator (Literally) and he was so nice in explaining. Everything is controlled by a hud the size of the nails, the length, the ring and jewel colors, the nail design. even the shininess of the nail and even better 100 designs EACH pack and all the packs are so unique! Take a close look at the Dotty Pack Textures


Amazing Right? Take a look for yourself its truly amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment