Monday, February 18, 2013

Custom rigged mesh nails machine !

Hey girls, have you seen the new Custom machine at the Jamman jewels mainstore ?
I'll tell you more about it here..


You are looking for the ideal pair of nails matching with a special outfit ?
You don't have yet enough to buy the ULTRA rigged Mesh Fingernails Pack  ?

Jamman jewels has the solution !
>>> A Machine to build your own Mesh rigged fingernails  ! <<<

Chose the, the shape, the color and all the option you want, and get your unique custom nails for 99ls only !


And here is what Punkiss thinks about the machine :

Hi everyone! So I`ve had this Hud for a little while now, checking it out, seeing if there was any bugs that needed taken care of & honestly, it has soooo much that you can do with it, I needed some time to figure it all out, lol. I`m going to tell you about the NEW version 3 of the Ultimate Rigged Mesh Nails from JAMMAN, & while I`m explaining all of that to you, keep in mind that ANY set of nails that you see or imagine, you can get for 99L. That`s the bottom line. You can purchase the V3 Hud & until eternity, make any color combination of nails that your little heart desires OR you can purchase them one at a time for 99L. JAMMAN has released the v3 hud & also a self serve nail making machine in his main store  I have a lot to show you, so lets get busy  :)

Snapshot_017

Here is a color that I created – from the “Dot” menu, I chose the blue & white dots & then from the standard menu I chose a red tip  Cute! There is 8 menus to choose from -100 in each of those, so a total of 800 colors that you have to work or PLAY with. There is also some NEW items to this hud. NEW shapes of nails, some really different ones too if you don`t like to be like everyone else  One is like a snake tongue with a split edge, one pointed, then of course every length of squared & rounded nails, (11 shapes in all). There is an individual nail picker, so if you want just a design on one nail, so be it, the choice is yours  There is now a transparency & a shiny option, and if that isn`t enough, a full color box for you to make colors with. There is NOTHING you can`t do with these. Oh, here`s something that most people don`t even mention, but to me, this is huge! The hud is large yes? Well, there is a “hide hud” option, I love that, it stays on my screen everyday just like my AO, & it takes up a very very small circle until I`m ready to open it again, & no searching through inventory to find the hud  Now here`s another really cool part, not sure what you want to do yet? Buy the hud? Or just buy a pair of nails at a time? Well, this should help you out. How about you go over to the Mainstore & try out the NEW machine, see what colors you can create, it`s fun, go check it out!

0.jpg
Here is a few colors to just give you an idea of all you can do with these. Honestly, I couldn`t even possibly take pics of all the nails I could come up with, lol. See the machine in the middle pic? That`s the one I`m telling you about, you actually see the nails being created & you can change them as much as you want, until you get just the right, size, shape & color!

1.jpg
Ok so here you can see some great color combinations, also in the middle top picture, I`m showing you the different shapes & also the ability to do different things to each finger. Believe me, once you learn the hud, its so simple!

Either in lingerie or out to dinner for the evening, these nails are perfect for all occasions. Honestly, I wear JAMMAN Nails all the time, & not just in this blog, but even when I`m NOT blogging for JAMMAN, I still wear his nails, because I love them !

3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment