Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hi Girls !


I guess we are all impatient that spring comes back ^^
The Jamman Jewels blogger team fight against the winter !
Weapons ? Colorful Nails !
-Jamman jewels - 

verity2
Jamman – ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3

Nails: ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman

02-22 03_001
Nails: Ultra Mesh Rigged Nails by Jamman

Nails: Jamman Jamman- ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS V3

Nails: Jamman - Rigged Ultra Fingernail v.3 *review copy mesh 

Adam N Eve - T4 - Scarlet - Nam's Optimal Skin and Prim E

The prim nails I’m wearing are from Jamman nails and are the most expensive thing I have on. They are their ultra mesh rigged nails and they cost 1,499L for the set. Now anyone who has read this blog knows I’m pretty cheap.      I don’t mind spending money, but I want to get my money’s worth, and if it’s expensive I’ll brood for days before I will fork over the cash. Well this purchase I think I brooded for weeks. Every time I had just decided…no..not worth the risk, they would send another notecard out and I would go look at them and go…well maybe…until one day I just did it. Well it was worth the risk. This are wonderful nails. For your lindens you get 800 different colours of nail polish, for a start, so it’s less then 2L a polish colour. You can colour each nail individually or do them all at once. Now not every polish colour is going to be to your liking,  I admit that to me the silver and gold tabs are way too much  of the same things, the designs are different enough to justify the space used, I would have much rather had half of each combined on one tab and another tab for animal prints which is something this hud is lacking in. The gold and silver tabs were the last 2 tabs, and I can just image the brain burn the poor designer was going through after having created 600 nail textures at that point, it’s no wonder that animal prints didn’t occur to her. If I had to create 600 nail textures they would probably find me walking down main stretch in my underwear with tinfoil on my head talking about how the aliens are listening. It’s a miracle that she pulled out  200 more.

With this nail set you get all the future upgrades. Normally with SL stuff that means if they have to fix it, you get the fix, and that’s it. These nails really have been upgraded since I first bought them. A great deal. They are now on version 4. There are more shapes and lengths of nails now. You have the ability to create your own solid or tipped nail colours. She added shine in 2 intensities.

One thing for those of you with shapes that are not modifable so you were unable to wear prim nails before…these nails size themselves to your hands…anything from 0 to 100. It doesn’t matter, it’s done automatically for you.  No muss no fuss.

Would I buy these again…in a heart beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment