Friday, August 24, 2012

Pink Ribbon Fair

Pink Ribbon Fair Ends tomorrow :(
It's the perfect occasion to thanks all the bloggers who have blogged Jamman Jewels charity items !
and it's also the good time to shop to avoid high lag !
- Jamman Jewels-
 
 
 
I am supporting the Breast Cancer, and wearing pink to match the colors of the accessories (from Jamman) that will be in the second pic. The set is cute and I believe it can still be found at the Pink Ribbon Fair, I didnt get a chance to sign up to blog it, but I am going to show my support anyways! This is a serious must have and the nail hud is very easy to use! So many options to pick from!
Necklace: Pink Ribbon Cord Necklace  by Jamman
Nails: Pink ribbon limited edition Fingernails by Jamman
Bracelets: Bracelet Black leather pink ribbon  By Jamman
 
Nails: JA - [NEW] Pink Ribbon Fingernails HUD limited - For PRF August 4th-25th - No Free -
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment