Friday, August 3, 2012

We particularly love the style of Noelita's blog and pictures :) It enhances so well the items we are happy to give her for reviews :)
Here is the multicross necklace in  its gold version
- Jamman jewels-


Just the first preview of some items you will be able to purchase at Vintage Fair. First of all, you will find this classic look skin from The Skinnery called Sophia - I’m wearing the “Woodstock” version in honey tone (dark brows option).  The dress will also be available at VF, it’s by DDL and you have many colors and designs, I chose this one because I felt it matched the tone skin and accesories.Last but not least, I wanted to show you Zenith’s Cherry Ostrich small bag, which is adorable <3 and pretty detailed.
CREDITS:
Bag: =Zenith=Cherry Ostrich Leather Bag [R Forearm2] (soon @Vintage Fair)
Nails: Deluxe Fingernails  V4.6 by jamman (I will blog about them in detail soon, as they are pretty amazing! I selected this orange french manicure among a lot of options from the nail hud :) )
Necklace and bracelet: Multi Cross gold By Jamman 
Dress: [DDL] For Reasons Unknown (original) M (soon @Vintage Fair)
Hair: [LeLutka]-VICTORIA hair - IdontBleach
Skin: [theSkinnery]Sophia-Woodstock(honey) DB CL2(soon @Vintage Fair)
Nails: Deluxe Fingernails V4.6 by jamman (I will blog about them in detail soon, as they are pretty amazing! I selected this orange french manicure among a lot of options from the nail hud :) )

Necklace and bracelet: Multi Cross gold By Jamman

No comments:

Post a Comment